domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Can I really cook?

Can I really cook? Let me introduce myself. I was born in Singapore, went to school, national service, work and then continued my studies in the United States. I have lived in Hawaii and Utah. While studying in Hawaii, I have had opportunities to taste the different kinds of food offered. From Polynesian to Western and Asian as well. Along the way, I have picked up some secrets of how to prepare traditional dishes . I have also picked up some cooking tips from a lady who owns a chinese grocery store in Provo, Utah. Then finally, all the little tips my mom showed me.
So come on board and I will share with you some Chinese cooking tips and along the way, some interesting Hawaiian dishes. So here goes. By the way, I am a beginner with the blog so bear with me and lets have a cooking adventure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario