domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Authentic Spring Rolls

Pix Teaser

This is almost the final stage of rolling the Spring roll.

The story behind the making of these delicious spring rolls in Sevilla.
Well, it was more than a year ago when I made some spring rolls and had it for lunch at work.  I allowed one of my colleagues to taste it and she loved it and concluded that it was way better than the ones they served in the Chinese restaurants.
About a month ago, she commissioned me to make them for her brother who had heard about it.  I don´t remember if I had given her a batch to bring home for her birthday last year.  Her brother was the one who pleaded with me to make the spring rolls.  So here goes.  Authentic spring rolls compliments of a lady called Pei Mei.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario