jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Bad Lunch

My colleague treated me to lunch yesterday. She ordered Chinese take out. At first I wanted to politely turn down the treat but finally gave in because she said, "I am treating." So I ordered fried rice, spring rolls and fried won tons. After tasting the food, I had to finally give the score at best a 3 out of 10, which means this restaurant failed to impress me with their food.
The won tons were really skimpy. The skin was really thick which the filling was hard to find...
The Spring rolls were a disaster. Tons of veges and little meat and shrimp. My colleague agreed with me that the fried rice was good enough for the rubbish bin.
So if any of you in Sevilla hava a good Chinese restaurant please let this author know. There is one called the Hong Kong Restaurant... don´t let the name fool you. It is not even close but I guess it is close to the acceptable mark.
This brings me to conclude that there is not a really, really good Chinese restaurant here. After living in Singapore and travelled to Thailand, Hong Kong, United States, and New Zealand, I have come to conclude that Hong Kong is way up there. My best meals were tasted in Hong Kong and Singapore. After having been fed by my mom´s cooking and eating noodles and rice for most part of my life, by sure bet is that good food can be found especially in Singapore and Hong Kong.

1 comentario:

  1. Beijing, Shanghai and Taiwan have great food too. In America, I think Vancouver B.C. is the best.

    ResponderEliminar