domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Productive Weekend

This weekend finally got to try the Rendang mix I brought back from my trip to Singapore last August.  This was my first attempt and being a newby, I plunged right ahead and this was the result.
The result was slight on the dry side.  It went well with rice.  Will probably allow more time to slow cook and leave some gravy for the rice.  My son, loved it and will try again soon.  
Step one,  I fried the beef with some sunflower oil, then I added the Rendang mix.  
Step two, after stirring and getting the beef well mixed, I added 400gms of water.  Perhaps next time I will either add milk or cocomut milk.
Step three, slow cook for 45 minutes.
Cooked 10 more minutes before serving.

Thanks for checking out this blog... will be back soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario